5 Steps To Make Wispy Eyelash Extensions.
1. Before starting the process, it’s essential to understand your client’s natural lashes. Everyone has different natural lashes. Therefore, you have to act according to your customer’s natural lashes.
2. The best idea is to choose the lashes of the highest lengths. It can be anywhere in the middle or at the outer corner. Then, place them on the natural lashes while maintaining a distance so as to get a representation of the look you’re making right from the start.
3. 1-2mm shorter than those at the highest points. Then, fill them in the gaps left between these points.
4. The lashes at the inner corner of the eye should be the shortest, and those at the outer corner should be the longest.
5. You can use lashes of three lengths, each 1-2mm shorter than the previous one.